Tuesday, May 14, 2013

where can i find free furniture for my new apartment?

Q. I just found a place for me and my domestic partner and we have no bed or anything because we lost our storage while homeless for the past 2 years. We need sofas a bedroom set and any kind of curtains bedding what ever we are located in uniondale but have no car.

A. If you have no money or a very low income you should be able to get assistance for essentials from Social Services so should go to your nearest office. Otherwise if your income is low but not entitled if would be charity shops but you would have to pay. You really don't honestly expect you can get all this furniture for nothing unless you were going round the skips where you live for goods that are being disposed of by owners.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i find free furniture for my new apartment?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment