Monday, May 13, 2013

Which 2 of the Sims 3 extension pack is better?

Q. Im planning on buying 2 sims 3 extension packs, Im between university life, pets, generations, ambitions, or seasons... Please help.

A. It depends greatly on what you want in your game. Each of them have things that aren't included in the others, so I'll give you kind of a rundown. (All of them have new hair, clothes, and furniture, so I won't really talk about those unless I find it necessary.)

UL: ability for young adult and older to go to college, bonfires, barista bars, new skills like science, plant sims, juice kegs, new smart phone, social networking like texting and blogging, the ability to gain 2 new personality traits, 3 new social groups which are kind of cool, street art (graffiti)

Pets: dogs, cats, horses, unicorns, snakes, birds (big and small), rodents, lizards, turtles, pretty new town, awesome furniture if you like the western theme, new profession with being a horse trainer ... the primary draw here is having pets

Generations: great expansion if you love playing families, video camera, canes, strollers, a cool park, sand boxes, slip & slide, bachelor parties, more involved weddings (people actually watch and throw rice and cheer), teens can prank you, day care career, tree houses, neat themed objects for bedrooms, chemistry set, elders can show pictures of their grandchildren, prom, boarding school, slumber parties

Ambitions: new professions where you actually do the jobs (like fight fires or go on stakeouts), new town that is kind of swampy, laundry, the ability to be self-employed so if you just want to stay home and write novels you can

Seasons: seasonal changes, festivals, outerwear, pool floats, the ability to swim in the ocean and ice skate on ponds, snow days

I would probably get them in this order personally:
- Seasons (I love the realism!)
- Generations (makes my families feel more real and alive)
- Pets (I have dogs in real life, so I love it when my sims have them)
- University Life (I hated University in Sims 2, but I really like it in Sims 3 and send my sims there all the time)
- Ambitions (I use this one the least, except for being self employed)

Keep in mind that Seasons is a graphics hog, so if your computer isn't that great, be careful getting it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which 2 of the Sims 3 extension pack is better?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment