Monday, May 13, 2013

does anyone know of a discount furniture store that's reliable in NY?

Q. I live in NY - westchester county and I am looking to buy a new bedroom set and I dont want to pay a lot for it. Also need a mattress set, but I will not consider buying any used items.. if you have any suggestions,,, even online sites where I can get something modern looking for less than 1000 bucks would be ideal.
Thanks

A. Im from there too. You probably have heard of My Bob's Discount furniture. It's a cheap chain that you can find everywhere. There are a million in Westchester and Connecticut. http://www.mybobs.com/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does anyone know of a discount furniture store that's reliable in NY?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment