Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is the best color scheme for my new bedroom?

Q. I am moving into a new home and my bedroom furniture is dark brown in color. (Chaplin bedroom set with Rooms To Go). I really want to paint my bedroom a dark color, but I don't want it to clash too much with my furniture. What color should I paint the room? I don't want it to stay 'white' or 'light' in color. Is there a dark color I can paint my room so that it will still look good?

A. One of my favorite tools for figuring out color schemes is this website. If you click the create link on the side it will take you to where you can choose a type of color scheme (Analogous, Complementary, ect.) So choose one, and make one of the colors the same as the color of your furniture. Then as you drag the other colors around, the program automatically keeps the colors within the scheme you choose. This could help you figure out other colors that look good with it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best color scheme for my new bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment