Sunday, December 16, 2012

Where to get a good bedroom set?

Q. I'm a teenage, and I have outgrown my old bunk-bed kid room...anyway, I was wondering where a good place to look for a new bedroom set teenage friendly. Know any names of some good companies. Higher quality than Art-Van but a little more cost friendly then Ethan Ellen.

A. Jcpenny catalog or on line has nice bedroom stuff. I usually get my bed sheet sets at target and i like the furniture rooms to go has.

do a Google search or look and see in the classified ads for sales. Moving sales are great. Most people that move dont wanna take there old stuff either because there moving in a smaller place or want a new set for there new house

Check your directory for local furniture stores.

most good deals you can find online even amazon.com has furniture

good luck finding what you want


Where can i get good bedroom sets from?
Q. We are doing up a 12 yr old boys bedroom soon but it needs to last for ages(when he moves out) we dont want cheap furniture but then again we dont want break the bank furniture. Where can we go to get bedroom sets from in the uk?

A. Hi,

You can find elegant, cheap home furniture sets at IKEA. Don't discount Craig's list.

Also, you can get bargain furniture many times at local garage and estate sales; especially these days with the economic situation.

Denise


How early to people usually show up to an estate sale?
Q. I found pictures of an elderly woman's estate sale. She has a very cool antique bedroom set (dresser, nightstand, four-poster bed and another chest of drawers). I want to know how early I should get there if the estate opens at 9am. Also, do I go in there and make an offer or will the items be priced? Are these prices generally negotiable?

A. If the estate sale is run by some sort of company, it is doubtful prices will be negotiated. It can't hurt to ask how low they would be willing to go.
These people know how much antiques cost and they get a percentage of the profit from the estate.
If the sale starts at 9 am, you should be there by 8:50 (just in case they hand out #'s or let a certain amount of people in at one time).

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.


Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?
Q. I have all of the pieces to a Klaussner bedroom set expect for the chest (I was not thinking about purchasing it when I first was buying) but now want to buy the final piece to make the bedroom complete. Since the set has been discontinued, I cannot find it on any websites for sale.

A. eBay, craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent's. garage sales, yard sales, auctions, newspaper classifieds,





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get a good bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment