Saturday, December 22, 2012

where could i find a bedroom set with a vanity desk for a teenage girl?

Q. i've been looking online but all the bedroom sets i look at don't have any vanity desks included. all i want in the set is a bed, lampdesk, dresser, and vanity desk. so can you tell me where i could find some sets like this online or some cheap stores to buy furniture?

A. pb teen. they have amazing sets and vanities, down side very expensive.

heres my favorite vanity.. they have others if you dont like this one.

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3894/?pkey=cvanity-furniture


How do I find out how much a bedroom set and dining room set (both 50+ years old) are worth to sell?
Q. Both sets are made of wood, dark cherry finish. Bedroom set has 7 pcs. (headboard, footboard, vanity, bench, dresser, mirror, and chest). Dining room set has table w/leaf, 6 chairs, china cabinet, and chest. Antiques? Where to sell?

A. Go to the library and ask the information desk about finding a book to help you price the pieces. I did and found out I had a table worth $11,000. I was shocked.(no I didn't sell it). You can also look under the furniture and try and find the manufacturer and then do a computer search. Once you find a price you can go to Craigslist or put it in an antique store on consignment. Or just put an ad in your local paper or Penny Saver.


How do I flatten the top of my grandmother's vanity table?
Q. I just inherited a bedroom set from my grandmother. The top of the vanity table is warped and the top in the back is separated from the base by about an inch. The front is not separated at all. How do I bend it back without cracking the wood?

I'm assuming that I will need at least 4 clamps and 2 pieces of scrap wood, and just gradually tighten the clamps, but how gradually and is there anything I should do to condition the wood first?

A. Yes, you are right, you need moisture in the wood, you can steam it with an iron and a wet piece of material(quite thick) once the wood has absorbed the steam it will be quite pliable, I don't know how much you can press down the wood, go by feel, when you meet resistance, stop. Hope this helps


Whats the cheapest way to move all the stuff in my house from Kansas to Cali?
Q. I have alot. King size bedroom set, along with the dresser and vanity, dining room table, theatre seating, sleeper sofa, twin size bed, washer, dryer, desk, kitchen supplies and all my belongings. I have to bring my car also. I will be driving by myself.

A. The Cheapest way to move from Kanas to Cali, with the amount of stuff you listed above, a 16 foot rental truck and a car carrier.
BUDGET
U-HAUL
PENSKE
RENT-A-WREAK
Check quotes.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where could i find a bedroom set with a vanity desk for a teenage girl?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment