Monday, December 17, 2012

I put in a secret webcam and caught my 12 year old son dancing around in one of my sexy bra and?

Q. bikini panty sets and also wearing my cocktail dress and heels! It was both Hilarious and very weird!

I suspected someone had been into my lingerie but I was hoping it was one of his younger sisters.

What would you do?

A. Personally, I would do nothing. Making a big deal out of stuff like this often ends badly. Furthermore, telling him that you've been "spying" will knock a major dent in his trust. You don't want everyone to have that creepy "watched" feeling all the time, do you? On the other hand, I'm sure that you don't want to share your wardrobe with your son, so just discreetly get a lock for your bedroom door and if anyone asks about it, say that you think someone's been getting into your stuff. Ultimately, I think confessing to the webcam will make everyone feel angry and betrayed.


Is it safe to have free weight set upstairs?
Q. I have a weight bench, olympic bar ( 35 lbs. ), and a lot of weight plates. They range from 3-like 53 lbs. and are in pairs. Is it safe to keep them upstairs in a bedroom? The home is only about 6 years old. Thanks a lot, God bless!

A. Of course: think how much a person/s, bed, wardrobe, desk, etc etc would weigh, i.e. things you'd normally find in a bedroom. Considerably more in total than the weight set.

The only thing I would suggest is that it mightn't be the best idea to keep the weights in a stack near the bench and bar. Spread the weights out into smaller piles.


What is the general layout of an English boarding school's dorms?
Q. I'm writing a book set in an English boarding school and was wondering how a dorm is usually laid out, such as size, whether or not the bedrooms are connected to a commonroom and so on.

A. Common room, small kitchen, staff office and smaller common room downstairs, upstairs, rooms with 1-4 people in, along a corridor. Trust me, I go to boarding school :D

Dorms have a bed, drawers, wardrobe and desk each.


Just a curious question. How many women out there would oppose there man wearing female clothes?
Q. i have this odd desire to wear women clothes but dont know if that would typically bother any partner. Now the setting for wearing these would be strictly in the bedroom. not an all day sort of thing.

A. Let me say this in passing..
As a long time married cross dresser with a very supportive, understanding, accepting, knowledgeable and helpful wife who has taught me all the traits of emulating women to the nines, including presentation, walking, standing, sitting, mannerisms, make up, nails, hair etc., and I currently have a vast / extensive wardrobe including 42 pair of HIGH HEELS (and I do mean HIGH) - that IF MORE S/O s (wives, girlfriends, etc) were to understand what cross dressing is all about, it'd be a far better world, and a more relaxing atmosphere for those who DO cross dress, in the fact that it would surely eliminate all the pussy footing that goes on with people.
The first thing out of the g/g s mouths when they are not of such a accepting / understanding situation is "HE'S GAY"...
This is so far from the truth, it's not even a point to be discussed except to say without understanding and acceptance the "sneaking around" will continue, so if one day by "accident" you happen to discover some femme attire that you know isn't;t yours, YOU could have prevented all the surprise (s)
Rachelle In High Heels





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I put in a secret webcam and caught my 12 year old son dancing around in one of my sexy bra and?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment