Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What kind of bedroom furniture should I get?

bedroom set quality
 on High Quality Baby Bedroom Set - China Baby Bedroom Furniture, Baby Cot
bedroom set quality image



Jason Vand


I'm moving into my new place next week and I'll be searching for a bedroom set. Is there anything I should know about whats good and what isn't? I want quality, but I don't want to spend a fortune. I'm a 20 year old college student. I like the beds that sit closer to the ground, but I'm not sure about the quality on those. Hopefully you guys/gals can help me out.


Answer
My advice for anyone wanting to buy new furniture but are on a budget: Go shopping at your local furniture store and take notes on the make & model of the furniture that you like. You can then go to the internet & find the exact same furniture(many times with free delivery) at a huge discount. Here is a site that has links to many stores that sell the beds that sit close to the ground.

http://www.bigmodern.com

Is furniture made in Southeast Asia of good quality?




senknfl


I am considering buying a bedroom set made by Magnussen Home. The set is made in Vietnam of solid hardwood. I am a little concerned that it my not be of great quality. I don't want to buy it if it is going to be a piece of junk that falls apart. Is furniture made in Southeast Asia of good quality? Or does the quality of the furniture depend more on material and quality of construction than it does on where it was built?


Answer
I am in the furniture business and do carry Magnussen. 95% of all case goods are made there now. They make some very well built furniture. All dove tail joints on the drawers. Nice wood on wood guides. And very nice carvings on there pieces. What group are you interested in? The Valenza and Reflections are my favorites from them.
Don't worry about where it is made just look at how it's made.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of bedroom furniture should I get?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment