Sunday, November 24, 2013

My son is 12 and we are planning on decorating his bedroom?

bedroom furniture ideas for small bedrooms
 on Furniture Ideas for Small Bedroom | Arturo Designs
bedroom furniture ideas for small bedrooms image



Donna Schw


His room is quiet samll its 6ft wide 12ft long... So its narrow. We are getting him a 4ft bed as he wants double but that would take way to much room up. I want small bedroom furniture and his getting his tv on wall. Ideas for colors and window fittings please. I have asked my son and he said he is not fussy


Answer
At 12 he wants, but you get him what he needs. He needs a single bed, as you have described. Your description of the space is inadequate, as it describes no windows, closets, or door placements, nor ceiling height, or lighting, electrical outlet placement, nor type of floor. A good poster of projectile vomiting is always in order.

I am currently designing my bedroom and need ideas.?




volleyball


I have a very tight budget, so DIY projects are definitely welcome. I have three light yellow walls and one light blue wall. It is a small bedroom-my furniture consists of a king sized bed, a dresser and a bookshelf (both of those are tall rather than wide-they take up less room that way).
I'm looking mainly for ideas of wall art. I don't have a headboard and was thinking of making one myself, but I don't know, since my room is already small it might make it appear smaller.
thanks!



Answer
you can get an 8' sheet of plywood, cover it with quilt batting on one side, stapled to the plywood on the other, and a few yards of a fabric that goes well with your other decor to cover the batting, again stapled to the other side. Lay longways on the floor behind the head of your bed for an instant, cheap headboard.
Another cheap idea for decor is to get a large canvas (oil painting type) and some colors you like, splash across the canvas and let dry. Instant art. Pretty cheap.
Make the most of the room you have with underbed storage bins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My son is 12 and we are planning on decorating his bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment