Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is the average gass bill for a two bedroom?

bedroom set $200
 on UHURU FURNITURE & COLLECTIBLES: SOLD - Mid Century Bedroom Set - $200
bedroom set $200 image



kristin


I'm in Calgary in Canada it get's pretty cold here. I just got a 2 bedroom in a 4 plex I am responsible for my own heat and the people's heat that live on the top floor of my side of the 4 plex they are responsible for my water and electricity. I'm looking for worst case senario of how much I will have to pay? I'm asking this in this section cause no one will answer in anyother section. Thanks.


Answer
It is hard to say. Depends on how warm would you like your place be and also how good your apartment is insulated.

But I will tell you how much ours is:

We (my boyfriends and I) live in a basement suite, but have to pay the gas for the whole house, as the family living on the main floor pay for the water and electricity.

There is only one furnace for the whole place and the family upstairs turn it reallly high up!!
So, it makes the whole two bedroon house AND its two bedroom basement really really warm and we pay something between $100 to $200. Although the $200 is for when the weather is 50 degrees below zero outside, and the upstairs people have their livingroom window wide open for at least two hours a day (to get oxygen) and the furnace keeps running over and over and over!!!!

If you can get a furnace switch with a timer, (which we do not have) then you can save A LOT in gas money. You can set it to start warming the place before you get up, or before you get home from work/school/etc. In this case no gas will be used to warm an empty apartment and add dollars to your bill.

What would be an average electric bill for a one bedroom apartment in Phoenix during the summer?




Nick


I am moving to Phoenix in three weeks. I will be in a one bedroom apartment around 750 sq feet. The building is less than two years old. Right now im just trying to get a rough estimate of my utilities each month.


Answer
About $200-250 depending on where you keep your temp set. I keep mine around 75 and in the summer it runs almost all day and half the night.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the average gass bill for a two bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment