Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How to throw a huge Project x party?

bedroom set under 300
 on Cheap Bedroom Furniture | Cargo Furniture
bedroom set under 300 image



Jean


I live in a rural area and have a lot of land. Im 16. I'm far away from neighbors. I have about 7 acres. I consulted my mom and she approved. I want to throw a huge party with at least 300 people. I am pretty sure I'd be okay with law enforcement on the count of no noise complaints from neighbors being far away. There might be some underage drinking so I was thinking to have a form minors have to sign in order to drink so they couldn't get back at me for that. I was thinking to hire a dj. Have a huge area for camping. A bonfire. A few security guards. A bunch of water balloons and a slip and slide because I don't own a pool. Have the house only be open for restroom reasons and indoor activities like dancing games and karaoke (living room mainly). Lock all bedrooms. People clock their belongings in their tents, cars, or the bedrooms s their safe. If anyone wanted to fight someone I'd have my security break it up. No firearms or weapons of any sort will be allowed. Have a bunch of decorations like balloons and what not. Maybe have a live bnd play. My side yard will be designated for parking and I'd have a parking director outside. All food and beverages will be on the back deck on a party table. I want to make sure I have things set and ready for the most worse cases. Does this sound good to you guys? Should I think about more things? Any ideas? Just want to have a party that will sky rocket my reputation. I'm going to a vocational school and I'll invite people from there and from my home school and they can bring people. There will be no destroying of property and that will result in discharge of the party. Im sure with that many people, thre will be someone who will bring illegal drugs (I personally don't do anything, but I won't stop them.) people will not be permitted to leave if they are too drunk or tired to drive, they will be forced to camp or have someone pick them up. All valuables will be locked and stored away properly. My moms boyfriend is a firefighter and could help if they party is out of control or the bonfire gets out of hand. People will be notified what the boundary of the propery is and there will be posted signs. The animals will be kept inside away from guests. There might possibly be two fires since the yard is rather large nd there will be a lot of people. I'm hiking a normal fire up front and a bigger fire out back. There will be trash cans everywhere (though people usually throw stuff on the ground) but for easier clean up. I'm sure people will be hooking up, they can do whatever thy want in their tnts, that's not my business. There will beva olleyball net set up for people to play some games if they want. Food and beverages will be provided. People will be notified that there could be drinking. Neighbors will be notified that there could be some noise since I'm far away but close enough to see their houses. There may be fireworks. I just want to make sure this is a party they won't forget. Thanks for your response.


Answer
This sounds AMAZING! I'm so jealous! Here's a few tips:

1) If you plan on 300 people, only invite 250. When people realise you're having such a huge party, they'll tell their friends and also bring people along with them!

2) Get twice as much food and drink as you think you'll need! If I was you I wouldn't supply alcohol for anyone apart from you and your close friends because if your mom gets charged with 300 counts of supplying alcohol to minors I can guarantee you'll never be allowed another party.

3) Be prepared for gatecrashers. People that force their way into parties aren't known for being polite, so get ready for foul language and possibly violence. I'd let your security know the second you see someone you don't want in your home.

4) When it's time for the fireworks, make sure there's no drunk people fumbling about with matches and explosives. Also, it's cool that your mom's boyfriend is a fireman because it would be a good idea to have him in charge of lighting the fireworks and making sure the bonfires stay under control.

5) Have a well-stocked First Aid kit in reach, because with such a big party, fights and accidents are bound to happen!

Most importantly, have fun! I've thrown a few parties, but at my first I was a nervous wreck! I was constantly running about checking that people were enjoying themselves that I forgot to enjoy it myself.

My family room carpet is filthy. I wanna get it professionally steamcleaned, will it help at all ?




Healy2006


When I mean filthy it is very dirty. I'm just wondering can a rug be so dirty that a professional steamclean won't help at all ? If it helps even just a little, I will get it done.


Answer
I just had my rugs professionally done today and it made a really huge difference. ! The carpet smells clean and fresh and all the stains came out.. .I'm getting a few cans of scothguard tomorrow and spraying the high traffic areas so they don't stain so badly ! I had 2 bedrooms/ 1 set of stairs and a hallway a livingroom/diningroom combo done and it cost under $160 it would've been an additional $40 to have stainguard and some other "treatment" done.. Stanley Steamer's quote was roughly $400 + gas... A local "green" family outfit was around $250-$300... So, I think we did all right.. Call around and get some estimates... It really does help.. I've rented a steamer and it's ok but, not as good... Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to throw a huge Project x party?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment