Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?

bedroom furniture ideas teenagers
 on bedroom-ideas-for-teenage-girls-yellowcute-yellow-teenage-girls ...
bedroom furniture ideas teenagers image



Julian Gar


I have a small messy room that i hate It is sky blue and has virtually no furniture that I use
I want to somehow incorporate an Asian/soccer theme into my room and the wall color idea I was leaning towards was like a sage but slightly lighter
ANYWAY!- I need some ideas please and perhaps where to find affordable bedroom furniture
Thnx!



Answer
I shop at Goodwill, Salvation army, and browse the furniture for sale ads in the newspaper. If you are going to look for the bed at a second-hand store, then don't worry about the color because you can add paint to change the look completely. I am not sure about an Asian/soccer theme, but here are some links for you to see Asian comforters online - http://www.domestications.com or http://www.domestications.com/dept.asp?N=0&Ne=1&Nu=p_RollupKey&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all_fields&dept_id=0&Ntt=asian&issearch=1&Image2.x=11&Image2.y=10. Hee is another company - http://brylane.com. This link will take you to a comforter that is not Asian but it includes your sage and with some Asian artwork you can make it look Asian - http://brylane.com/decor/Regatta-Comforter-Set.aspxPfId=170069&DeptId=15166&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
I suggest getting the comforter and window treatments and then decide on a color for your wall. For Japanese style decor, natural tones of brown, grey, and tan are popular. Accents in most Asian decors include gold, either as trim or wall color. Also, try to include bamboo.

Can someone help me with ideas for a bright yellow bedroom?




Laura S


Im going to paint my room a bright and saturated yellow. I dont know what i want to do with bedding but i am leaning towards giraffe print. I want a metal headboard and maybe even a footboard. i want to incorporate a little bit of dance but i dont know if that will be too much. Any ideas for a nice fresh room?


Answer
I would say to not do the giraffe bedding. Stick with a dark brown, including moca colored furniture too.
Since you want to include dance you could get stencils to put above your Headboard that says "DANCER" or something like that.
I am not sure of your age (are you a kid, teenager, or adult) So I have to generalize a little. You could furnish your room with little knick-knacks that are related to dance. You could also hire someone to paint a mural on one wall of your choice that pertains to dance. if you really want the giraffe bedding i would make sure it has the same tones that are throughout your room. Also i would not go with a metal headboard, I don't believe it would match the overall vision you seem to want in your room.

Hope I helped!
Brianna




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment