Saturday, August 31, 2013

How much/how fancy of a projector would I need for a 900 sq. ft./ 1 bedroom apartment?

bedroom sets under 900
 on ... bedroom ideas, bedroom design, modern bedroom sets, bedroom tumblr
bedroom sets under 900 image



dino213aa


I'm considering setting up a projector for my new apartment and was wondering what would be the best specs vs cost. The apartment is relatively dark, so I don't really need anything over 1500 lumens, do I? HDTV would be nice, but otherwise I have no idea which one to get. Any ideas? I know these can get really expensive- I just want what I need for a decent picture.


Answer
The Sanyo Z2 should easily be found under $1k and is one of the only quality projectors than can do true HD for the price. The Sanyo Z3 and Z4 are also good buys.

Panasonic AE line-up is also work looking at. The new AE900 is getting a lot of great reviews.

BenQ also has some true HD projectors in the $1.5k or so range.

If you can spend near $2.5k, the Sony HS-51 is probably the best projector money can buy.

I would just set a max for what you want to set, then look at the ones I suggested and see what one fits your needs.

ProjectorCentral.com is a good source also.

How much is the average rent for a 1 Bdrm apt. in Worcester, MA?




Existentia


I've had offers from 850 to 900. I believe this is too high. I am actually looking for an apartment community to avoid going to a laundromat, onstreet parking, etc


Answer
High for a one bedroom, but that would depend on what utilities are included. Most complexes built very few one BR units as the rent differential used to be much greater between bedroom sizes and one BR tenants are usually harder on the units (at least statistically speaking).

Current 1BR HUD Fair Market Rent in Worcester is 704 including all utilities. This is based on survey information in the three months prior to April, 2006. HUD sets the FMR at the 45th percentile, so it is just under the median. The median would be about 750 by my calculation. Figure approximately $100-$120 for heat, electricity, cooking and hot water if you pay it.

Try Upland Gardens, Washington Heights, Lincoln Village, and other mixed income rental developments, where rents are apt to be a bit lower due to the presence of some subsidized units. Also worth checking condo rentals.

Telegram classifieds on Sunday are the best place to start, also look under "Apartments" in the yellow pages for the names and phone numbers of complexes.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much/how fancy of a projector would I need for a 900 sq. ft./ 1 bedroom apartment?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment