Sunday, September 1, 2013

Does Rent a center charge to much?

bedroom set rent a center
 on Rent A Center Bedroom Sets: Preparing Your Home | Before You Rent To ...
bedroom set rent a center image



Alana


My husband recently moved to California because hes in the military. We needed furniture fast so we rented from Rent a center. We are paying 32 payments of $200 every 2 weeks for a bedroom set and couch. Is this to much for what u have? Where can i find a better deal?


Answer
It is a lot, but not too much. People are willing to pay it, so obviously it isn't too much. Too much and no one would use them.

It would make more sense to me to just buy yourself some new furnature and make payments. Macy's has nice furnature here in CA and you can buy it on credit.

I need help finding good long distance movers?




Johnny


I am moving from Norfolk VA to San Antonio TX. I have a one bedroom apartment and basically moving mine and my wifes clothes plus a bedroom set. So one bed, one nightstand, and one dresser. A 42 inch tv on a little entertainmeant center. And a 32inch tv. One A Large sofa. Plus pots and pans that's it. I called pods but that was $3356 way to expensive for me. Anybody every been in this situation and can offer help please reply


Answer
U-Haul. People do it all the time. You can also rent a car dolly and tow your car behind the truck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does Rent a center charge to much?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment