Monday, September 2, 2013

How can I decorate nursery for soon-to-have baby when six year old step-daughter shares the same room?

bedroom sets decorating ideas
 on ... Bed Furniture Sets in Simple Small Bedroom Decorating Design Ideas
bedroom sets decorating ideas image



sgrjackson


I have six year old step-daughter, she lives with her mom so my husband and I only get her maybe two weekends a month. We have the second bedroom set up for her, but I am pregnant with our first child together and I don't know if we can quite afford a three bedroom home. How can I decorate this nursery? If we only get my husband's daughter once or twice a month, is it wrong to just leave her bed in there and her toys and go ahead and decorate the nursery for the baby as I want? I don't want to push her out or her to be jealous of the baby. What do you think? Any ideas?


Answer
Yikes, I frankly don't think there is any possible way the step-daughter won't be jealous and resentful having "her" room redecorated to accomodate the baby. Possibly listening to her input regarding color choices or theme could help. I think I'd set up a corner of my house with a desk that she helps choose and fill the desk with special craft materials that she helps to select. I'd make as big a deal out of setting up her desk as I would fixing up the nursery. I'd emphasize that the desk is only for big girls and babies can't get into it. Frankly, however, I think I'd move to a bigger place as soon as I could afford it. Good luck with your expanding family

Can anyone find anything online with faires for the bedroom?

Q. I'm lookng for like faires not tinkerbell for a bedroom set. I got a comforter but I need sheets, pillow cases, lamp light shade, and all the stuff. Can anyone give me some ideas where to get it?


Answer
faires for the bedroom
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/fairy/fairy-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html

http://girlsfairybedding.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I decorate nursery for soon-to-have baby when six year old step-daughter shares the same room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment