Thursday, August 29, 2013

Any ideas for decorating my bedroom?

master bedroom set ideas
 on Classic Bedroom Lighting Ideas Archives - Home Decorating Designs ...
master bedroom set ideas image



tcstorm


My master bedroom isn't very big. I have two closets, one with sliding doors and the other is a walk-in. My carpet is a bone color and my bedroom set is black lacquer. Any suggestions, people?


Answer
Check out these tips here....

What colour should I paint with dark brown furniture?




Jennifer


My husband and I are moving into a house with a master bedroom that is 24x24. We have Ikea bedrrom set ( that's a black/brown colour ) as well as a fairly dark comforter that does have specks of silvery/gray lines in it... I'm not at all creative and have no idea what colours would look nice.. HELP!


Answer
a Ralph Lauren silver/gray




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any ideas for decorating my bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment