Thursday, August 29, 2013

Is renting a bedroom set for the year going to be a rip off?

bedroom set cheap
 on Discount Bedroom Set With New Concept Planning | Pictures Photos ...
bedroom set cheap image
Q. I need a bedroom set but only for a year. I'm not interested in buying unless I can get it cheap because I'll just have to sell it in a year. How much does it cost to rent a set?


Answer
I did this once.

Once.

Renting is for people who need to have something that looks new in order to impress their social circle.  You'll get a much better deal on Craig's List or Goodwill.  When you're done, dump it back on Craig's List or at Goodwill.

Where is are with the most furniture shops here in Malaysia?




aRGietee


Looking for bedroom set / dining table, cheap but sturdy something that can last for about 2-3 years will do. Thanks in advance.


Answer
Well, I don't know what would be cheap for you yet sturdy...

I would like to say IKEA but there are just some items there that are not sturdy like bookshelves and some tables...some items was bought at IKEA.

What my parents did was just kept on hunting around any furniture shops. Until they found quite some pieces...and at a affordable price too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is renting a bedroom set for the year going to be a rip off?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment