Sunday, August 25, 2013

Best ways to make my room look nice even though its small?

bedroom furniture ideas for small bedrooms
 on Space Saving Decorating, Functional Furniture for Small Spaces
bedroom furniture ideas for small bedrooms image



Erin


I have a pretty small bedroom so there isn't much room for any other furniture or anything like that but what are some sort of cheap decorations (DIY totally welcomed) or cute things to do around my room to make it look nicer and cuter? I am focusing on trying to re-do my desk area before school starts so back to school ideas would be best. Cute things to put around or on my desk maybe. Please help! Gotta come up with some stuff ASAP.


Answer
Omg I'm totally doing the same thing right now! Im doing everything DIY to save money, anyways I'm making cute little pencil holders out of mason jars, and I'm also making a cute little garland from tulle Pom-poms and paper roses, I've also decided I'm going to change my curtains and I'm going to sew my own. Other things I plan on making are a paint chip calendar and a jewelry holder out of an old frame. There are many things you can do and DIY that cost little to no money. Small details such as curtains can make a huge difference. you could also move the furniture in your room around to change the look. I've found many ideas on Pinterest.com and by googling. Down below are some links of things I plan on doing that maybe you can try out too! Good luck

http://www.oncewed.com/diy/diy-wedding-pom-poms/

http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/959593/diy-painted-mason-jars-wine-bottles

http://www.tipjunkie.com/holiday-crafts/christmas/frame-jewelry-holder-diy/

Thinking about redoing my bedroom and bathroom?




chelsibear


cheap places for bedroom furniture, bedding, and bathroom stuff???

like i like wake up frankie stuff but walmart is too pricey for my budget.

also how much would it cost to get a small full bathroom remodeled?
by price range i mean under 400 for bathroom if i remodel and under 200 for bath and bedroom each.



Answer
Check out this site and read the article about Bathroom Remodeling Ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best ways to make my room look nice even though its small?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment