Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What color walls for my bedroom with black furniture and chocolate brown bedding?

bedroom set black
 on ... Queen Bedroom Set in black and white in contemporary bedroom design
bedroom set black image
Q. We just got a new bedroom set and bedding but don't know what color to paint the walls. The furniture is a distressed black and the bedding is chocolate brown and cream. floor is neutral carpet. any suggestions? We had always thought we were going to paint the room a warm, dark color but with all of the dark furniture, I think it may be too much.


Answer
Go for a neutral tone to match bedding and floor,then have a dark feature on the wall/s.
A wall /or strip of dark paper , a large stencil , or a few large canvasses.
I have a similar theme in my bedroom and I did a strip of flocked black wallpaper behind my bed,with a strip of chocolate brown either side of it,lovely!

What curtains should i put so it matches with my purple wall?




batwoman d


I also have a white bedroom set and a black and white rug.I want curtains that look OK in all seasons.
What's your idea??

every answer is really appreciated!


thanks in advance



Answer
Green is always a beautiful match with any purple, and black and white.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color walls for my bedroom with black furniture and chocolate brown bedding?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment