Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cary, NC- any affordable housing in the area?

bedroom set raleigh nc
 on Modern Bedroom Sets | Raleigh North Carolina Furniture | North ...
bedroom set raleigh nc image



Preg with


I have been applying for teaching positions in the Wake County School district. This district includes Raleigh and Cary, NC. Does anyone know if there is any affordable housing in this area? I would be looking for more of a suburban setting. I wouldn't want to be more than 35 or 40 minutes from the school district. We would obviously rent an apartment at first, but would eventually be looking to buy. I just want to make sure we can actually afford a house in the area someday. What is the average price of a house? Do any houses in decent condition with 3 or more bedrooms sell for less than $125,000?


Answer
You'll have a hard time finding something in Cary at that size for that price.

Wake County is pretty big...do you know which school you'll be at yet? If you get a job at a school in Rolesville, then you would not want to live in Apex, for example. That would be almost an hour drive. I'd find out as soon as possible exactly which school you're teaching at.

That said, in the meantime you could aim for a central location within Wake County. South Raleigh and Garner are much more affordable than Cary.

Help! Is this toxic black mold????




ebony0225


I just moved into my apartment 3 days ago, and when I turned off the air conditioner, I heard a splat noise-as if water was leaking. I made a mental note and went into the guest bedroom to set up the bed. Then I noticed something black protruding through the carpet. It was black mold!
When I opened the furnace closet, and peeked behind, there was mold EVERYWHERE!

There are pictures that I took at this link:

http://prostylemakeup.tripod.com/blackmold/

What would be your first choice of action if you were in this situation. I already notified the leasing office. Mold is serious, and really I just want a new Apartment. Any pointers.....legal advise etc?



Answer
not necessarily.we had it in an apartment once,looked similar.turned out not to be the extremely bad kind,but its still bad for sinuses/respiratory tract.if the apartment owners dont get help in say,a week-call.O.S.H.A.(look up local office online.)or call local branch of the u.s health dept.we did that,and the next day,men in "biohazard" suits came and tested the mold.we were given another apart to live in while testing/removal was completed.even tho the mold wasnt the absolute worst variety,o.s.h.a made the apart manager clean it up b4 we returned,also,all their apts were then inspected and cleaned.the governors mansion(raleigh,nc) had the toxic kind 2 years ago,the gov. and his family had to vacate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cary, NC- any affordable housing in the area?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment