Monday, July 29, 2013

How high should I price my Bedroom set?

storage bedroom set queen
 on 4pc Queen Cherry Storage Bedroom Set Dresser Nightstand | eBay
storage bedroom set queen image



s


I have a bedroom set that I'm looking to sell, I want to get as much out of it as possible, but don't want to over price it. Included is a fairly large night stand, with 2 drawers, a long dresser with 7 drawers, and a bed frame that could either be queen or full.. but I would include my queen mattress and box frame. All is in good condition, the only thing that's wrong with it is there's a small ring on the night stand. I'm pretty sure it is the Thomasville brand, I know it is a name brand, but it's in storage and I cannot remember which it is.


Answer
go to craigslist and look at what other people are selling there stuff for and look at the pictures too - it should give you an idea of what to sell yours for and then you can post and sell yours on craigs list for free

love that site !!!

ne1 have info re swap, trade, bartering. Moving into senior housing, have stuff to trade for stuff needed?




jeanne524


need vacuum, microwave oven, double or queen mattress & bedding in good condition. Furniture refinishing services. Have 12pc set dinnerware, metal detector, telescope & software, kitchenware, gadgets, pots & pans, unused stand mixer, antique cottage ware, bedroom lamps & etc. e-me for more details or requests. need to clear out storage unit. Schoharie county delivery. Nearby prefer pickup.


Answer
Have you ever tried the online service called freecycle? You list what you have for pickup and then you list what you need and look at the other listings to see if others have also listed those same items.

No one pays on either end of the deal. It works great if they have it in your town or a nearby larger town.

Good luck!! : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How high should I price my Bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment