Monday, July 29, 2013

How much should I tip the furniture delivery guys?

bedroom set queen
 on Queen Room Sets on Stellar Home Eva Queen Bedroom Set In Pure
bedroom set queen image



jambo92


I am having a complete bedroom set delivered - Queen bed, including mattress and boxspring, two bedside tables and a dresser. They will also be setting up the furniture in the room.

The room is down 3 flights of stairs.

I don't know how many guys they will be sending out to deliver the furniture - but how much should I tip them after they are done?



Answer
It seems like they have quite a bit to do. I would say at least $20-$25. Hauling furniture down three flights of stairs is a lot and it's cool that you are acknowledging their hard work.

For how much should I sell my queen bedroom set?




mommy


How much should I sell my queen bedroom set?

The set is less than 2 years old and we bought it for $1400. The bed comes with headboard, footboard and rails. A matching dresser(6 drawer), mirror, and chest(5 drawer). A few tiny scratches that can be fixed with paint.
We need to sell cause we're moving out of state soon and we need the money.

So, what do you think?



Answer
I'd say $700...half of what you paid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should I tip the furniture delivery guys?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment