Sunday, January 19, 2014

where can i find bedframes for full sized beds?

bedroom set full size bed
 on ... Sets and Collections - Find Sales and Deals on Black and White Bedroom
bedroom set full size bed image



raindrop


im looking for a new bedroom set but i cant find anything for a full sized matress so if you could let me know of anywebsites that sell them let me know

thanks!



Answer
I recently tried to find a quality bed frame and had trouble finding a good one. Cheap ones are everywhere such as sears, any matress store, and many furniture stores. I looked hard to find a good one and found them at Matress King.

How much could I sell this bedroom set for?




Bethany


The set includes
~Full size bed frame
~box springs
~Mattress
~Nightstand
~Dresser
~Dresser with mirror attached

It's all in really great condition considering that I've only used it as a guest room set. There's only one nick on one of the dressers, but it's not very large.



Answer
5O.OO MAX




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i find bedframes for full sized beds?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment