Thursday, January 23, 2014

What color lamps (bedside) go well with dark brown bedroom set?

bedroom set colors
 on Modern Teen Girls Bedroom Painting Ideas in Colorful Schemes
bedroom set colors image
Q. I just bought a new bedroom set all in the color of dark brown and I'm currently looking for a pair of bedside lamps to go on the night stands. What color works well with dark brown?


Answer
You really don't want dark brown lamps because that's be too much brown. And black is out because black and brown don't look good together. A light brown or tan would look good with the bedding, or maybe white. I hope I helped:)

What color should my bedroom set be if my room is darkish purple?




Curious


Alright, so im moving. and i want to paint my room like a darkish purple. but i don't know what color to paint my bedroom set? It has to be painted but what color? any help?? thanks!


Answer
Take inspiration from a Peacock feather, use turquoise, blue, light greens and maybe even golds.
Have fun with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color lamps (bedside) go well with dark brown bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment