Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm buying a bed room set Anyone Recommend a Great Furniture store with good prices and great service?

bedroom set furniture store
 on Art furniture british heritage piece panel bedroom set - bedroom ...
bedroom set furniture store image



athooo


Im looking to buy a bedroom set and wanted your advise on a great furniture store with Great service and price....im in california


Answer
I'm gonna recommend for you this website yougotfurniture.com
Large selection and very good prices,plus there located in California.

Good Luck!

Where is a good furniture store in Milwaukee?




kathi201


I am looking for a cheap furniture store in milwaukee. I have looked at steinhafels and american and some other big stores but I think that trying some smaller stores might be more helpful. I am looking for a bedroom set and I do not want to spend too much money (probably no more than $1000).

If anybody knows of any furniture outlets or cheap furniture stores please let me know!



Answer
You can try Rubin's. I think they may have gotten pricier but I did get what I think is a nice set there a few years ago and it was about $300.

That's the only personal suggestion I can make.

But have you considered shopping resale? Mke has several resale stores devoted to furniture. I'm not talking about thrift stores, mind you. I'm talking about resale or consignment stores. One northshore store recently opened a used furniture gallery in their building. I don't recall the name but it might have been Armon Koch or something like that. I think it's in Whitefolks Bay.

Ruelle's has been in business for many years.

There really are quite a number of places.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm buying a bed room set Anyone Recommend a Great Furniture store with good prices and great service?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment