Monday, January 20, 2014

What is the best way to connect a PC to use in two separate rooms?

bedroom setup ideas
 on How to Setup Lighting Bedroom | Home and Design Inspiration Ideas
bedroom setup ideas image



Caminus


Ok, so here's my idea:

I want to build a PC to use as a game console/HTPC in my living room, but I also want to set up a traditional monitor, keyboard, mouse for my bedroom desk that would access that same PC from the other room.

Is there a straightforward solution for one-step switching between the wired inputs and outputs in the living room and the wireless secondary setup in the bedroom? Probably the biggest issue is having a suitable wireless connection to the bedroom monitor.

Any help is much appreciated.



Answer
Use Windows multipoint server,and a thin client or usb vga hubs.

Will a reptile heat mat burn the carpet?




Louise


I'm getting a glass vivarium, and I was going to put it on the carpet in my bedroom, just wondering if this setup would be a fire risk?
It would go - carpet / heat mat / vivarium.

Anyone got this setup or have an idea?



Answer
The heat mat 100% needs to be connected to a thermostat or else it will overheat. That's when you have more of a risk. Also, I would really recommend putting a piece of wood or such underneath it. I'd feel much better if I did that. Something about a heat mat on a carpet just seems like it could end badly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to connect a PC to use in two separate rooms?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment