Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What are good ideas for preteen girls room?

bedroom furniture ideas for girls
 on Pictures of Contemporary Master and Girls Bedroom Decorating Ideas ...
bedroom furniture ideas for girls image



Macy


i already know about PB teen. and my theme is blue/green. if your room are these colors, please post of pic of your room. my bedroom is kinda small but i am moving into a medium size room. please help!


Answer
Okay, pick 3-4 colors to base your look on. It could be more greens and blues, and maybe a cream color in this case. What I think you could do is pick two colors for the curtains. One for the sheer ones, and one for the solid, so you can have a Choice for whatever mood you're in. Don't paint your walls all one color. You'll get bored real fast. (Trust me, I know this) take three of the colors from your list and paint two walls (I suggest across from each other) the same color, and two more the other colors. Tie in some blue greens into the furniture that go with the walls, but are not the same exact colors, add some mirrors, maybe some flowers, and your room is good to go! Hope you like the idea!

Where can I look at pictures of bedrooms to get ideas for my own?




sunshine d


Im a 17 year old girl and Ive tried redoing my room and reorganizing my furniture many times, but Id like to get a look at others to get some ideas. I don't want any of those pink and purple with crazy wallpaper rooms, but more so a sophisticated room website.


Answer
I love watching HGTV shows. Their website has tons of ideas.
Check it out at http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/index.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good ideas for preteen girls room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment