Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Where to buy a new Bedroom set from ?




Stephen


I would like to buy a new bedroom set. Bed, Side tables, Dresser, mirror. Mattress would be extra King Size would be great.

Would you buy from Art Van, Gardner White, Direct Buy, Value City, Cost Co, Sam's Club ?

Is furniture made with quality these days ? What are the brands that you think of when you want to buy furniture.

Budget ~ $3000 includes king size mattress.

Your thoughts and guidance.



Answer
Many of those stores will have complete bedroom sets that will hit your 3000.00 budet. Go shop and find the one that appeals to you. If you are confused as to which company is best then check them out on the BBB to see how they service their customers. http://www.bbb.org/

Mirrored Bedroom Set?




Dimitrius


I'm looking for a Mirrored Bedroom set and having a really really hard time. I tried Rooms to go and I found what I want but they want $400 for delivery and I refuse to pay. I searched ebay, art van, walmart, Craig's list. Does anyone have a tips, advice where I can go to get that?


Answer
Shop locally, and rent a pickup truck so you don't have to have it delivered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy a new Bedroom set from ?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment