Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I need to know things about Disney World!?




liddie9999


I need to know everything! I really want to know! I want to ride the rides, from Dumbo to Tower of Terror! I want to see the characters, everything! Also, do you know anything about the hotel prices, or the park hours? What rides are really long waits that you should do earlier in the day? Any must-sees? By the way- that is Disney WORLD not Disney LAND. (Disney world is inFlorida)


Answer
What a great question!

A lot of people go down to Disney World completely unprepared. I have been there 17 times in the last 13 years, because that is how old I am, so I couldn't have gone much more. I love Disney World and think of it as my home. I go at least once every school if not more.

What I normally do first with my family is to figure out when I am going and where I am staying. I would highly suggest staying on Disney Property. Below is a list of the resorts on disney property.

ON PROPERTY DISNEY WORLD RESORTS:
Value Disney World Hotels:
All-Star Movies
All-Star music
All-Star Sports
Pop Century Resort
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Resort
Boardwalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort
Polynesian Resort
Swan & Dolphin (not Disney owned)
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht Club Resort
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
Beach Club Villas
Boardwalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Wilderness Lodge Villas
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

I myself normally stay at Old Key West resort which is modeled after Key West, Florida. I also love Animal Kingdom Lodge, which has its own little Plains in Africa. With real animals and a lot of culture, this is one of the really great resorts. Some of the resorts are expensive. This is why I really like Old Key West resort. It is not all that expensive and it is one of the most cosy resorts. It mostly depends on how many people are going. If not many are in your party (1-3) I would suggest a studio room. If you have a moderate party (2-5) I would suggest a one bedroom room. If you have a large party (3-6) I would suggest a two bedroom room. Now if you have a very large party (1-10) the best thing to do is get a three room room. Now the three room gets to be very expensive, but works best if you have a very large party. Now one person could stay in any of the rooms, but if you are going by your self, get a studio or 1 bedroom. At Old Key West, if you have a studio, you get a small kitchen with a microwave, toaster, mini fridge, and coffee maker. A small bathroom with a tub/shower, sink, and toilet. And a bedroom/living room with a bed, couch/pullout bed, desk, and a couple chairs. A one bedroom includes a bedroom( king size bed, chair, Tv), double bathroom(one with a toilet, shower, and sink, and the other with a sink and bathtub), a living room/kitchen(full kitchen with a full size fridge/freezer, sink, dishwasher, island coutertop, and full set of dishes perfect for cooking al most any thing, and a living room with a couch/pullout bed, chair) and normally a balcony or deck with a set of plastic furniture. I have not stayed in a two bedroom or three bedroom, but they are both very spacy.

After we have figured out where we are staying, we figure out where we are eating. Picking out your places to eat is one of the most important things. You can almost never get into a sitdown Restaurant without a reservation. My suggestion is to have one sit-down meal and one counter-service meal a day. This works best as sit-down meals can be expensive. All of the food at Disney World is fantastic! I can't give a higher review of food anywhere. A list of all the places you can go to eat is below.

Epcot Dining

Electric Umbrella
Fountain View Espresso and Bakery
Coral Reef Restaurant
Sunshine Seasons
Garden Grill Restaurant
Cantina de San Angel
San Angel Inn
Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Lotus Blossom Café
Nine Dragons
Sommerfest
Biergarten
Tutto Italia
Liberty Inn
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Kaki Gori
Yakitori House
Tangierine Cafe
Marrakesh
Boulangerie Patisserie
Les Chefs de France
Bistro de Paris
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Refreshment Port
Le Cellier Steakhouse



Magic Kingdom Dining

Crystal Palace
Plaza Restaurant
Tonyâs Town Square
Caseyâs Corner
Main Street Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Aloha Isle
El Pirata y el Perico
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Pecos Bill Café
Frontierland Fries
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sleepy Hollow
Columbia Harbour House
Liberty Square Market
Cinderellaâs Royal Table
Enchanted Grove
Mrs. Pottsâ Cupboard
Pinocchio Village Haus
Scuttleâs Landing
Toontown Farmers Market
Cosmic Rayâs Starlight Cafe
Auntie Gravityâs Galactic Goodies
Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza
Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station
Cool Ship

Hollywood Studios(MGM Studios)

50âs Prime Time Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Mama Melroseâs Ristorante Italiano
Sci-Fi Dine in Theater Restaurant
ABC Commissary
Backlot Express
Catalina Eddieâs
Rosieâs All-American Cafe
Studio Catering Company
Toluca Legs Turkey Co.
Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade
Anaheim Produce
Dinosaur Gertieâs Ice Cream of Extinction
Dip Site
Fairfax Fries
Hollywood Scoops
KRNR The Rock S

Help finding a Bourbon Street style lamp?




Marianne D


My daughter really wants a French / New Orleans bedroom theme and we're looking for a functioning floor lamp that looks like the street lamps on Bourbon Street. If you happen to find something like this online please post the link. I have searched and searched everywhere I can think of, just not sure this exists, especially at a reasonable price. Thank you
Thank you all for the links! What I'm looking for is something that looks like an actual Street lamp you would find in New Orleans but interior floor lamp scale. I want to attach the street sign(s) as well but it does need to be very functional. The room has no overhead lighting, this lamp will need to light the room well



Answer
MD,
My first thought: find a way to score something from the set morgue of a film studio.
My search led me to, among other placesâ¦Lamps Plus ;-)
â¢http://www.lampsplus.com/products/s_french-quarter/
â¢http://www.bevolo.com/catalog
â¢http://www.flambeauxlighting.com/category/37.aspx

Alt: Chicago Street style
â¢http://www.historicalbricks.com/antique-street-lights.html?gclid=CIyIiNulr6ACFRmjagodkgFGaQ

Hope you find something fantastic in your price range!
Songsmyth




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need to know things about Disney World!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment