Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scene/Emo bedroom ideas?

Q. Ok, I am redecorating my room. I hate to use those two terms but gothic doesn't match what I'm looking for. Here is an idea of what my room currently looks like

-Its a small squared room
-I have a darkish wooden dresser
-I have a darkish wooden bookcase
-I have white walls (allowed to paint)
-I have a queen darkish wooden bed with black railings
-White nightstand

and this is what I need

-a bedding set
-colors for my wall
-wall decorations
-any other decorations
-lighting
-night stand

please and thank you!


Answer
anything hello kitty and at delias they have nice bed set s that r reallyy colorrful or darrk and yehh ikeaa iz finne i guuess 2

what do I need for a hello kitty bedroom?




Nancy R


hello as you already know me my name is nancy and I want to know what do I need for a hello kitty room because I am moving so what do I need for a hello kitty room HELP S.O.S URGENTLY .QUICKLY


Answer
Hello Kitty bed set, clock, big stuffed animal, and just things you see in any ordinary people's rooms but just replace with Hello Kitty faces on them lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Scene/Emo bedroom ideas?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment