Friday, February 7, 2014

I dont think i shut the Ouijia Board correctly and now i feel a presence, someone watching me in my bedroom..?







the Oujia Board was done on my 16th birthday, we set out just to scare my friend at first and moving the glass ourselfs but then the glass started to move without us doing it, i expected my friend Jordan to be moving it so we told him to stop playing but it was moving and i got really scared and scrunched it up (it was home made) ever after using the ouijia board i have been feeling a really strange presence, its like someone is staring at me in my bedroom (where the ouijia board was played) but i dont know where im getting stared at from its all around the room.. A few weeks ago i was babysitting for my friend and unexplainable noises were coming from the baby monitor, creeking like someone was walking around the room.. but the baby was in the cot and i was the only other person in the house (well i think) I heard a growl type noice but im sure it was a voice.. i recorded it on my ipod because i knew noone would belive me, im babysitting in that house again tonight, any tips or do you think i have something/someone following me, a spirit? please write back as soon as possible


Answer
im no expert, so you should go to your parent or guardian, & to your church priest or pastor. from experience, i pray "In Jesus Christ's name, i reject you, i rebuke & send you back to where you came from. Jesus Christ, i trust in you. Almighty God & Father, in Jesus Christ's name, Save me, Protect me, cover me with the Precious Blood & Water of Jesus Christ. i am truly sorry for my sins, for the wrong that i've done, pls forgive me. Save me Father from all evil & sin. Jesus Christ, i trust in you ..." you have to be STRONG & POSITIVE IN JESUS CHRIST. alone we can do nothing. do not attempt to communicate with the presence, for there is a chance that it is evil - so why risk it? your hate, your sins & your fear will strengthen the evil around you. just as your love, your forgiveness/compassion & your courage will strengthen God's hold on you. God Bless you!!

Just bought a new house & we need a TON of furniture...?




dandmwed04


Please give me your thoughts on...
Jordans
Bernie & Phylls
Cardi's
Bob's Discount Furniture
Any other good ones? We live in South Shore, MA

THANK YOU!!



Answer
I'm not familiar with your part of the country, so the best I can do is advise that you check out the thrift stores, used furniture stores and resale/consignment shops in your area. A lot of times, you can find whole sets/suites (dining room, bedroom) in good condition for very reasonable prices. Often times, you can also find matched sets of lamps as well. Make sure that you bring a light bulb with you to test lamps.

Should you decide to go this route, one thing I will advise that you do is to purchase your mattress sets new and consider protecting your investments with the bed bug protection mattress covers - one each mattress and box spring. While they can be a bit on the pricey side for the bigger sized beds (queen, king), it is well worth the expense to prevent an infestation where you lose all of your upholstered furniture, beds and carpeting and have to start over again from scratch (no pun intended).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I dont think i shut the Ouijia Board correctly and now i feel a presence, someone watching me in my bedroom..?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment