Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kids and bedrooms?

Q. Do your kids share a bedroom?
What are their genders?
How many kids do you have?
How old are they?

My kids do share a room.
They are both girls.
I have 2 daughters.
They are 4(5 in Jan.) and 18 mths.

I am planning to seperate them when the oldest turns five, but I want to know what other people do.


Answer
My twins share a room
Boy/Girl
2
2 years old

I plan to separate them when they start school(about 4 or 5). I will also do the same with my second set of twins.

where do i find the best kids furinture like bedroom sets?




wilderteff


my kids are 5 and 3 years old and i'm trying to find the best beds for them


Answer
Ikea or rooms to go. Very sturdy and nicely priced to fit any budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Kids and bedrooms?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment