Saturday, February 8, 2014

Can someone recommend a color to go with my bedroom set?




ravenlyric


Here is the link.

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/roomstogo/br_rm_lisbon?$ImageLarge_700x700$


Thanks
I am looking on the Ralph Lauren site. Do you have the name of the brownish gold color?
I found it thanks. Well my room is a master bedroom in a condo. I don't think its that big so maybe I should choose a lighter color.



Answer
Mushroom. It's a great color and goes with just about everything, but especially with dark brown wood. My friends have it throughout their home.

I need color advice please :)What color should I paint my Master Bedroom/ bathroom?




LA


I can't decide what color to paint my maser bedroom and bathroom. I have black furniture with a gray/black/ white quilt set, silvery gray curtains and my master bath has black/white/gray shower curtain. I need a splash of color on the walls but want something that won't have to be repainted when we move out and will look good for resale. Any ideas? I put about 40 shades of purple against everything none of them looked good. Thanks for any advice:)


Answer
At this point I don't think I would really add any colors other than accent pieces. A burgundy/maroon accent - pillows, blanket across the foot of the bed, and area rugs with a hint of the black/grey and burgundy(or whatever color you choice). Stick w/a white wall that has a slight tint of silver/grey in it. Check the free paint chips. To be sure you are going to be happy with the color tape the sample to the wall, moving it from wall to wall different times of the day so you can see how it looks in different light.
Also, to give a punch of color to the wall: Purchase a black metal curtain rod (one w/a design at the ends) With a ribbon to match your accent peices hang two/three pictures from the rod, wrapping the ribbon around the rod in a bow. You could also hang a wreath between the pictures - or wrap vine w/berries around the rod - hang them at different heights. I hope I explained this well enough for you to understand it! It really does look nice. Remember to use any accent color at least three times in a room.
If you want to use purple go toward the purple/grey shades.
Red - you could use it as long as you didn't splash it all over the rm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone recommend a color to go with my bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment