Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Where can i find a full over futon bunk bed for under 500 dollars?

bedroom sets 500 dollars
 on Best Bedroom Sets Under 500 Dollars - InfoBarrel
bedroom sets 500 dollars image



Eric


My parents are considering letting me get a bedroom set and this is what i would like but i cant find one anywhere, please help. I have looked endlessly but i cannot find one anywhere.


Answer
I just got one from Shop Ko a few months ago and I absolutely love it! (However after just looking at their website I cannot seem to find the one that I purchased...) Good choice though! Anyhow, if you are looking online which is what I did first you can click on this link: http://www.google.com/products?q=futon+bunk+bed&hl=en which will give you many options. I hope this is what you meant!

How much should three people in a house make yearly?




Robert


Me and two buddies of mine decided that because how poor the economy is, and since we have been best friends for years, living together would be a good idea. How much would we need to make in order to have:
Electricity
Gas
Cable
Internet
Smart phone plans
Rent for a three bedroom house or apartment
Gas usage
Maybe 500 dollars extra cash or so.
Anything I missed?
Anyways. How much should all three of us combined make per year?



Answer
You are smart to ask these questions before you move in together. However, the answer to your question depends a great deal on what part of the country in which you live. California is much higher than say Missouri. Is it rural or urban? Chicago is much higher than say Bloomfield, IL. These will make a huge difference.

Ask friends or neighbors about the utilities. Check your local paper for rent prices.

One point I'd like to advise, the cost of moving in together could be your friendship. Be prepared that living together is an entirely different culture than just being friends. Set out your expectations regarding the "house rules" before you make the move.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a full over futon bunk bed for under 500 dollars?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment