Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I presently have cable TV and want to set up a computer in the bedroom to watch cable TV. How do I set it up?

bedroom setup
 on Bedroom setup | Imaginary Home
bedroom setup image
Q. I figure I need a tv tuner card with a coaxial input. I am just wondering if that works or do i need another decoder box from the provider ( Optimum). Presently there is a coaxial wire in the bedroom already. The TV outside has the coaxial to decoder to TV setup. Would i need the same for the bedroom computer setup?


Answer
If you want to receive more than the standard nonscrambled channels, you will also need a cable box.
If all you want is the standard channels, then you won't need the box.
I suggest you look at the Hauppauge tuners-Google them.
If you have media center, make sure you order the MCE version of whatever tuner you want.

How to make storage space in the bedroom?




#2


I have a pretty small bedroom. The thing that sucks is I don't have a closet. So I have to put all my shoes in a corner and all my clothes are in dresser drawers but they don't all fit so they are everywhere. Any suggestions?


Answer
There are lots of beds on the market today which integrate storage into them. Ones with drawers that pull out from under the bed and even storage built into the bed head.

Ive seen some pretty cool bedroom setups which have a whole wall of shelving/integrated wardrobe doors in the bed head area.

Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I presently have cable TV and want to set up a computer in the bedroom to watch cable TV. How do I set it up?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment