Friday, December 27, 2013

Building a bedroom set myself?

bedroom set furniture store
 on Home > Bedroom Furniture > Bedroom Sets >
bedroom set furniture store image



D@rKn3ss F


Anyone have any good websites where I can download or peruse some good bed/dresser/other bedroom furniture plans that DONT cost money? I plan on building my entire bedroom set myself, rather then spend over 2 grand at a furniture store.


Answer
I have found lots of free furniture building plans but they are scattered all over the net. Search for free furniture plans, or use bed, or dresser etc.. You will find them. When it's free on the net it takes time to find but worth it when you do.

Any ideas on how to cover/hide a television in a bed room?




Kayla L


I just found a bed room set at Ashley's furniture store and it is amazing. The problem is it doesn't have the matching armior. I was thinking about putting a flat screen tv on the chest that goes with the bedroom set, but I don't want it to be visible. Any ideas on how I can hide the tv when it is not in use?


Answer
Find a carpenter who can make a small cabinet that would match. It would be similar to a dart-board game style...

Or check with the manufacturer, see if they have a website, and perhaps you can special order the armoir. If you're willing to pay, there is always someone willing to sell.

Maybe, you'll just chance upon a matching article on ebay or Tuesday Morning that can be modified?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Building a bedroom set myself?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment