Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What color furniture should I get? Should I paint my room?

bedroom set natural wood
 on Bedroom Sets : Classic Style Bedroom Set in Natural Wood Finish ...
bedroom set natural wood image



hi


I'm getting a hardwood floor in my bedroom. It has a natural oak finish. My walls are white with an oak baseboard.

Question 1: What color furniture?
I can't decide between getting a maple wood bedroom set, or a plain white one. I think the maple would have a nice contrast with my floor and baseboard, but white goes with anything, and is what I originally wanted.
Maple: http://www.wendyusa.com/52capt-4c-nm.html
White: http://www.wendyusa.com/52capt-4c-whf.html


Question 2: Should I paint my room?
As of now, my room is white. I don't like it though, because my friends put their hands all over the walls and now they look dirty. Multiple attempts of cleaning the walls have failed. My white walls look so dirty. I was thinking about either repainting white, or just changing the color. I had wanted to change the color, but I'm not sure what colors would go well with the new floor. I was hoping for a pastel blue, green, or a dusty pink - would that still work?


Thank you for your help.



Answer
This area of our website is where we provide answers to some of the most often asked questions we hear from our clients and web visitors. We hope you'll find this information helpful. You should find that most of the common questions and answers to your furniture and wood issues are here.

Mixing pine wood and black painted bedroom furniture?




lattemom


Does anyone have a photo of a bedroom set where the dresser/nightstand is pine and the headboard is painted black?


Answer
If you have a black headboard then you might want to add some black highlights to the dresser and nightstands to blend them together...paint the body of the dresser and nightstands black leaving the drawer fronts and tops the natural pine and add some great black iron hardware. It will look great with the headboard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color furniture should I get? Should I paint my room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment