Wednesday, December 25, 2013

just for the guys. i need you to tell me if this comforter is girly.?

49ers bedroom set
 on San Francisco 49ers Full Comforter Set
49ers bedroom set image



Jon


Alright, I'm a college student looking to furnish my bedroom in my apartment. I'm looking to do an Eastern theme to my room, and i need y'all to tell me if this comforter looks too girly. Like if you saw this comforter in some guy's apartment, what would be your first thoughts about him. Stuff like that. Also I wouldn't keep some of the pillows. Some are just too excessive for me. Here is the link.
http://www.touchofclass.com/product/bed+&+bath/comforters/patterned+comforters/twilight+comforter+set.do



Answer
The color is not girly, the pattern sort of is neutral but yet it is acceptable. You could always throw some other deeper colored pillows, blanket or things in with it that would give it more of a man edge if you wanted. Maybe say a 49ers blanket that has the same type colors. Just an idea starter.

I think it is a good medium choice with it being not too girly and not too manly.

How do I know you are a fan?




georgia_pe


How would someone know what your team is?
Would it be by the clothes that you wear (jerseys, t-shirts, jackets,hats,etc..)? Would it be by your car (team flag(s), bumper stickers(s), car magnet(s)?
Would it be your house, or something else?
Maybe my question is not clear. I guess what I mean to ask is How do you show your team spirit (your clothes, your car is decked out, your house, or something else)?
How do YOU show your team spirt with your favorite football team?!
Lil' Bear knows what I am talking about. I am not asking you how I can show that I am a big fan - I am asking how YOU (literally) show that YOU are a big fan!!



Answer
I live in Michigan and I'm a 49ers fan. My house is the number one clue; with the walls proudly covered in paraphernalia throughout the house (ranging from autographed plaques, framed jerseys, pennants, team pictures and even a 49ers puzzle that I glued together, framed, and hanged on the wall), the shelves covered with 49ers knick-knacks put proudly on display (including 49ers helmets, poker chips, fishing lures, bouncy balls, player figurines, player big heads, tins, miniature mugs, full size footballs, collectable footballs, framed photos of individual players and anything else that you can find with a 49ers logo slapped on it), the closets (stocked full of 49ers jerseys of players past and present, winter coats, leather jackets, spring jackets and even a craftily created pair of customized shoes), the REC room where we watch the game on NFL Sunday Ticket which I've purchased for the sole purpose of watching every 49ers game (with the 49ers logo pool table, 49ers logo recliners, the 49ers logo indoor/outdoor grill), the kitchen (decorated nicely with 49ers hot pads, 49ers dish towels, 49ers throw rug and 49ers plates, cups and bowls), the bathroom (with 49ers bath mat, 49ers rugs, 49ers toilet seat cover and a 49ers shower curtain) and finally the spare bedroom (with the full blown 49ers bed spread: sheets, blanket, comforter and pillow cases. The hanging wall clock, the 49ers helmet piggy bank, the 49ers light switch cover, the 49ers team color paint scheme, the 49ers bean bag and the classic Jerry Rice "fat head". To top all this off, I have team sets of 49ers football cards, gold coins and other items of value that I keep stored away out of view and several DVD/book collections of 49ers history. The wife did ask for one room in the house, so our bedroom and master bath is 49ers proof...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: just for the guys. i need you to tell me if this comforter is girly.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment