Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Are there any nice 3 bedrooms apts in Augusta Georgia?

3 bedroom set
 on ... MEXICAN PINE TRIO BEDROOM SET 3 PIECE / BEDROOM / FREE DEL | eBay
3 bedroom set image



baby #2 du


I am moving to Augusta and is looking for a nice 3 bedroom apartment. I would like to live in an area, where it is quiet, spacious, and family orientated.


Answer
St.Andrews has VERY NICE apartment homes. They also have 3 bedrooms. They are fairly new-maybe about a couple of years old. So, you pay for the new, and quality of those apartments. I was very impressed with the 2 bedroom model I saw. I can imagine how nice a 3 bedroom would look. I guess it would depend if you prefer quality over quantity. I know it doesn't help, but right around the corner from there is another set of nice apartments. These apartments are visible from I-20 interstate, but you would have to go around to get to them. I ended up buying a townhome in Grovetown, otherwise, I would have rented from St.Andrews. Good luck.

Is a 3 bedroom council house enough space for someone with asperger's syndrome?




Nock


My son has asperger's and there are four people living in a 3 bedroom house. Should someone with asperger's be living and sharing a room in a 3 bedroom house?


Answer
People with aspergers have a social disorder, plain and simple. They tend to suffer from high levels of anxiety when around other people. You would want him to have a "safe zone" as it were, a place where he can be alone. His sanctuary or escape. Do not have him share a room, he could be set off by the slightest thing with his roommate and when he's having issues he won't have a place to go to be alone and cope.

He NEEDS to have his own room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any nice 3 bedrooms apts in Augusta Georgia?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment