Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How much a discount I should get if any?

bedroom set armoire
 on Bedroom Collection Sets With Wardrobe Armoire | Interior Decorating
bedroom set armoire image



tiannaboob


I went to Value city furniture to purchase a bedroom set for$3147. It was that much because I added an armoire for $899.99. At that time they had enough armoires in stock for me to get. Over two weeks later I get a call from them saying the warehouse no longer had any more armoires and they were discontinued, and I could get the one on the floor. I have no idea how long it has been on the floor or if its in good condition. (I will see tomorrow).


Answer
Ask them to take off $150.00, they will probably come down to $100.00. I can't see them not taking something off, when the alternative could be risking the sale.

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?




cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much a discount I should get if any?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment