Sunday, August 4, 2013

When does the tide level change in Pokemon Emerald Version?

bedroom set games
 on Bedroom games 300x225 bedroom furniture set
bedroom set games image



Bridget


I'm trying to get to the second part of Shoal Cave, but by getting there the tide needs to be high, and the tides are currently low. When will the tide level change to high? If it helps at all, the clock in my bedroom is set to around 2:50 PM.


Answer
Go to Shoal Cave when it's nighttime in the game time. Yes, there's no night, but look on the clock in your room in your home. If the time is around nighttime then go to Shoal Cave and you'll see that it's watery instead of sandy. let the time be around 10pm,11pm or 12mid night

Why do they blame video games for the shooting spree ?




G E M I N


I heard some reports about violent video games being part of the problem. But aren't these video games played worldwide?... Why is the crime lower in other countries?.... not everybody who plays call of duty is going to turn into a mass murderer in my opinion. What are your thoughts on this?
Edit: I think it has to do with the American culture in general. It is aggressively driven culture and very very materialistic. Violent behaviour has been in this culture for decades now.



Answer
Well first i look at video games as a match to the fuel. If a person is sociopathic meaning they will kill someone without regret or not see the wrong in it, then games will set them off or possibly another thing such as lack of sleep. So it exposes them to crime and harm in some cases and they may perceive it as it is culturally acceptable to do these things all subconsciously of course. Now you can blame video games for exposing them but likely if they are that unstable than i reason that something else would set them off, maybe more so as they would not have an emotional outlet.
For me i love playing battlefield and all those games i played shooters and stuff since i was 6. (battlefield is better than cod). I am fine and i happen to have more ethics than other people. I believe in whats right and not the rules. I consider it a more mature evolution of your common goody-two shoes whatever person.
I think video games exposed me to a new realm of violence and that its shown me its wrong to do it but if its in games hey why not enjoy it its not real.

I'm trying to say that you just have a match and video games are like that. But not everything is flammable. Of course there are those things that take more to catch on fire. Video games is like a common mild fire or it could be a big fire. If you have a little fire and you set it to a really flammable substance well you can blame it on that flame but in reality a lot of other things could have done it also. Like stress from staying up all night and studying.

Crime is lower in other countries because guns are usually less available. In many countries they out-right ban it. I think that if we ban guns than it unsustainable a lot of what we have gotten used too. I blame it on people keeping guns under their bed and having kids run around in their bedroom. I mean a little 20 dollar safe is sufficient. I think that we need to target irresponsible gun ownership.

America is a aggressively driven culture but we probably have the happiest lives in general. I mean you can't live your life fearing the worst. Kids may be eh but if you take away violent games like battlefield away from responsible or people who don't take from the games, is it fair? All my life i never really took on from it, im not violent and never was all through my childhood.
Games are just one catalyst to a base.

I think we should secure the means of which kids kill by. Not by taking it away from responsible people but making the irresponsible, responsible.

I guess i took away an understanding for violence upon thought. I realized the wrong in it. Others may not think upon it and not realize the wrong in the actions portrayed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When does the tide level change in Pokemon Emerald Version?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment