Sunday, August 4, 2013

What is the best color scheme to use on walls and bedding for honey colored bedroom furniture?

bedroom sets and ideas
 on Design and Decorating Ideas For Kids Bedroom Sets | KODADIZAJN.COM
bedroom sets and ideas image



K8E


I bought a bedroom set that is arts and crafts style and is a light honey color. I am getting ready to redo the bedroom and have no idea what color to use on bedding and the walls. We just did the living room in blues and now I am thrown for a loop trying to figure out what colors to use for the bedroom. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!


Answer
try out the light colours...the look will be really gr8...with adjustable lghts it vll b even more better, fr colour combinations u can search online sites vch vll help u better..

how do i get rid of my old bedroom furniture?




Preqnant w


I'm planing on getting a new bedroom set soon but i have no idea how to get rid of my old bedroom set.Who do i contact? And do they charge to get rid of it for me?


Answer
Put an ad on Craig's or your local bu/sell list, sell it for what you think it's worth or put it in the free section. Then you will be helping someone and they will pick it up. Or call a used furniture store and they will grab it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best color scheme to use on walls and bedding for honey colored bedroom furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment