Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How are Coaster and Yuan Tai bedroom furniture brands? Which is better? Can anyone help?

bedroom set prices
 on pearl white bedroom 4 piece 10995f set sku 10995f set price $ 1884 00
bedroom set prices image



q


They produce many same bedroom sets and are roughly the same price.
I am looking for inexpensive good quality hardwood bedroom furniture. What options are available online?



Answer
They are both bottom of the barrel.

If you HAD to choose one, go Coaster. But neither offers a good value in bedroom furniture.

How much is a bedroom set from Aaron's?




Rebecca


I would like to know the price ranges for bedroom sets at Aaron's.


Answer
This is not an answer about pricing. I just want to caution you about using a credit card at Aaron's. I had a bad experience regarding this in 2010. Sued them in small claims court & they were a no-show so I won by default. I still do not have any remuneration on this. The amount was $448.00. Hope you fare better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How are Coaster and Yuan Tai bedroom furniture brands? Which is better? Can anyone help?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment