Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How much should I tip the furniture delivery guys?

bedroom set includes
 on Bedroom Set - Includes Post Bed And Nightstand - Wood Bedroom Sets ...
bedroom set includes image



jambo92


I am having a complete bedroom set delivered - Queen bed, including mattress and boxspring, two bedside tables and a dresser. They will also be setting up the furniture in the room.

The room is down 3 flights of stairs.

I don't know how many guys they will be sending out to deliver the furniture - but how much should I tip them after they are done?



Answer
It seems like they have quite a bit to do. I would say at least $20-$25. Hauling furniture down three flights of stairs is a lot and it's cool that you are acknowledging their hard work.

what would be a good color for a bedroom that has marble textured furniture?




steven


my bedroom set has a lot of marble texture which include browns tans baige. the floors are wooden brown. the fan is brown. my husband wants a sexy vibe color and i want a femine color. is this posible? the lighting has two large windows right next to the bed if this helps at all.
i was leaning twards the darker purples but man there are so many



Answer
Maybe a burgundy color :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should I tip the furniture delivery guys?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment