Monday, August 5, 2013

How much should I charge to clean a 3500 square foot house?

master bedroom set ideas
 on Modern Master Bedroom Set and Decor | pictures photos of home house ...
master bedroom set ideas image



kaitlynsmo


They don't have kids, but the do have a white cat! They have 2 dining rooms, living room, huge Kitchen 4 full bathrooms, music room, craft room, playroom (for grand kids), office, master bedroom, spare bedroom and a library. So there is definitely a lot of dusting. It would be 1 good deep clean 1 time a month. Any suggestions?


Answer
You should set an hourly rate, instead of placing a actual amount. Give the customer an idea of how long you may take and then estimate the cost, and make sure they know if its an estimate. If you want to set a rate, then you should sit down and budget how much time you will take on each task/room, and allot an additional 15 minutes per room, for something unexpected, such as gum in the carpet, or a plant knocked over, or a pet stain. I would say approximately $20 hour multiplied by the time period would do. I would not expect that you could clean a 3500 square foot house in one day. I would approximate it to be 2-3 days by yourself, so maybe schedule a Tuesday-Thursday session once a month, so that you aren't interrupting their entertaining schedules. Make sure you are bonded and insured before attempting to do this type of work.

Is it light color walls and darker ceiling color, what makes a room look larger and spacious or viceversa?




scorpionbe


The thing is that I have a master bedroom that is approximately 18x16 feet. And I just bought a King size bedroom set that is dark brown and silvered headboard. It fits perfectly but I really need to do something about the walls color. Right now walls are like a dark beige and it doesn't work at all with the headboard. I'm selling my house, so I am very interested in keeping the room looking spacious. Any ideas???


Answer
I am a professional Home Stager. The best thing to do is to go with something light and neutral. (Not white!) Stay with something beige, just don't do any further down on the color fan deck than the third color down. Alpaca Tan is a great Benjamin Moore color to use for selling. Seems to go with everything, and it is a nice soft color.

Good luck and hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should I charge to clean a 3500 square foot house?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment