Thursday, August 8, 2013

What is the cheapest way to ship/move my personal items from Boston, MA to Miami, FL?

bedroom set with tv
 on bedroom sets for sale
bedroom set with tv image



Meghan C


I am moving the end of June 2008. I mostly have personal items...pictures, some art work, clothes, etc.,
I was thinking of bringing my bedroom set and tv but am open to selling it.
Thanks!



Answer
its expensive!!so,i would sell everything and purchase new once i got down here.It costs an arm and leg for gas guzzelrr uhaul and then to rent it.
Not worth it.....
keep your prized possessions at grammas/moms and sell everyhing else and use to purchse new once you are here.
Good luck!
ps if you really have a desire to run an ad in paper and see if anyone is headed down this way.at times guys come here to work and drive huge trucks and would appreciate 200 bucks to use on gas to bring it down...we have tons of military in this part of fla and i know guys who do drive home to see family etc and came back w empty truck i was never brave enough to do it.

How long should it take movers to move a two bedroom apartment?




person


I moved within the same complex. We literally moved across the parking lot. Literally. The apartment we are moving out of is on the first floor, with an attached garage that we had already put most of what we needed them to move in. The apartment we moved into was on the second floor.
I had 1.5 bedroom sets, two small TV's, a couch, a table, and a computer desk. And maybe 30-40 trash bags of clothes and my kids toys.
I hired a three man crew .

Last time I hired movers it took them under two hours with a 45 minute drive time.. this move is taking over four hours. How long should it have taken??



Answer
Each move is different, Impossible to know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest way to ship/move my personal items from Boston, MA to Miami, FL?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment