Monday, August 5, 2013

What color should I paint my walls in my bedroom?

bedroom set images
 on This entry was posted on Saturday, February 11th, 2012 at 6:48 pmand ...
bedroom set images image



ScoutSeven


I need to know what color to paint my bedroom walls. The carpet is hunter green, and I have this bedroom set: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61yWalqTiYL._AA280_.jpg My parents said it could be pretty much any color, except black. And I'm not a fan of Yellow. Any suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
With the zebra stripe bed set in two shades of purple, the walls will look great in a lighter shade of green, using the carpet as your starting point.

This green back ground will make the bed set the focal point and it is very pretty indeed, deserving to be the center of attraction..

for the rest of the furnishing, off white curtains, matching color lampshades, and wall decorations using purple and green, For more ideas see Design Challenge on http://americanmadeyes.com/designchallenge.html

How to decorate a bedroom with green sheets and black-brown furniture (pictures included)?




CeeBee


Greetings Yahoo! Answers.

My husband and I recently purchased a bedroom set and a gorgeous set of sheets. Unfortunately we have no idea how to decorate this room. The walls are currently a light creamy beige with white faux wood window blinds.

Can you please suggest some painting colors, techniques and other decor ideas that can transform our bedroom into a beautiful and modern/contemporary relaxing escape.

Thanks! :D
Pictures of items:
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=223343&PartnerID=FROOGLE&BannerID=MP689

http://www.plummers.com/?page=shop/flypage&page_back=shop/category_items&offset=0&product_id=1719&category_id=c1e0d9a7fb6a657ca914607535c7cdd1



Answer
a rich red/orange wall accent with a nice earth tone brown will go nice on the walls to accent the furniture and beddings ... try imaging the walls in two tone colors.

My friend just move into her new house, and in one of the rooms had similar specs as your's, that's what she did and it looked great, i'm sorry I don't have pictures though...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I paint my walls in my bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment