Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What are some really good online stores that sell really cool teenage bedroom furniture at a low price?

Q. Im looking for something urban-vintage looking if that makes any sense. Like something out of Teen Vogue.
I DO NOT want PB teen or all of those well-known names.

A. Overstock.com can be a goldmine on some days. You just need to check back often. Also, smartbargains.com is a valid choice...again it depends on the day. I've had success and good customer service from both sites.

Aside from online sites, and even though you didn't ask, let me just add that thrift stores sometimes have amazing finds. My teenage daughter wanted 40s Hollywood and I found a complete set of headboard, triple dresser with huge round mirror and two nightstands for $120.00...not even a scratch on them.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some really good online stores that sell really cool teenage bedroom furniture at a low price?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment