Sunday, May 5, 2013

Are Accomodation prices in Abu Dhabi as high as Dubai?

Q. Well, after checking prices of Dubai Residence flats online, I was frankly shocked at the prices... They're simply too high.. I got a job in Abu Dhabi and now I am wondering if the prices are as high as Dubai...
Could you please set price-ranges for the following:
Three Bedroom Apartment Somewhere Nice and respectable...

A. lately it's been really expensive, abt the same price of dubai, & it's on the rise. a regular 3 bed apartment in abu dhabi is somewhere from 90,000 to 130,000 dhs now.


Is a monthly salary of $4750USD (tax-free) in Dubai reasonable? Husband will be main income.?
Q. My husband and I have contract work for 3 years in Dubai. I only work 4 days a week. Our son is 10 yrs old. How much will a US/UK school set us back per month/year and how much can we expect to pay for a 2 bedroomed flat? Will my income at least be sufficient to send our son to school? Any help will be much appreciated! :-)

A. Per month school fees should be minimum Dh3,000 /-.

2 bedroom flat - rent is at least 7000/- to 9000/- p.m in dubai but if you can compromise on traffic then u can stay bit far i.e in sharjah or ajman where 2 bedroom flat will be available on rent upto 4000/ - to 5000/- p.m

Food expenses should be around 2000/- dhs per month.

Still you can save good amount.

Best of luck!


What would your dream bedroom look like?
Q.

A. it would be super comfy with a great looking king size bed that is so soft that i sink on it, apart from bed, i will have a great looking 40 inch tv on the oppsite wall to the bed where i can watch tv when i want, lying down or sitting up

then i would want a huge set of cabinets, either an entertainment center in middle of which my tv is accomodated along with shelves for my dvd and music system and a seperate area for display, i would dedicate the top of my cabinet area for display with a glass where i would display all my miniatures i got from london and dubai and malaysia, they are so cute i wana see them all the time

along with this, there will be an added section for books, of course with glass doors so i can have a look at my precious collection whenever i want, this will completely occupy the opposite wall to the bed and make a great storage area as well, on the othe wall i have my dresser and closet, all 4 corners of the room occupied with good looking and strong bedroom wooden furniture while the middle space i have left empty to walk around with a nice colorful rug to fill it up

i love my room really and its so comfortable for me as my cabinets store away all the things that i want to keep hidden leaving the room neat and organized

see http://www.aboutcabinets.net/blog/cabinets-for-great-bedroom-decor





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are Accomodation prices in Abu Dhabi as high as Dubai?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment