Thursday, May 9, 2013

How do I get a water ring repaired on a wood dressing table?

Q. A visitor placed a glass on my granddaughters dressing table and it acquired a water ring. I don't know how to repair it and this was a gift from her great grandmother with the promise of the rest of the bedroom set if she takes good care of it. She did not know that her friend had done this and there were coasters available to her guest.

A. before you strip it down, try a little toothpaste, not the gel type. rub it in, wipe it off, see if it starts to take the ring off, if it takes some off, try again. My grandma used to do this. It's worth a shot. Good luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get a water ring repaired on a wood dressing table?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment